Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tilburg Summer 2007: Publication Zoom.nl Magazine - Nr. 06 sept/okt 2007






























On the first pages you can see me working in the field, in Leijpark Tilburg. Here is where I made some of the previous photographs with the subject "Tilburg Summer 2007: Leijpark and zoom.nl" on this blogsite. While I was photographing, photographer Milan Vermeulen of Zoom.nl magazine made some portraits of me.


The following page shows two of my nature photographs of (1) a juvenile Great Horned Owl during the photoworkshop at the residence of birds @ work in Berkel and Rodenrijs and of (2) raindrops falling into a big rain pool at the rooftop of my neighbours at my former student house in the Jan Aartestraat in Tilburg.

Zoom.nl Magazine is a paper magazine with a sale of about 39.000 printings per month. The magazine is supported by a website for promotion, information, a gallery, a forum, et cetera. www.zoom.nl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home